Friday, July 03, 2015

WoW... Completed 51 Blogs...

WoW... Completed 51 Blogs...
 
So. Google tells me I’ve completed 51 Blogs… Interesting.

The journey to pen in my thoughts which I started about 3 years ago has given fruits. As you must have noticed on my Blog Header à I Blog for fun, whenever I find secluded time for creative writing. Which somehow does not happen often.

However, I’ve committed myself to write atleast one a month, sometimes if lucky maybe twice. While I would like the frequency to improve, I think it’s adequate to keep me motivated and keep you interested without much of information overload!

You might also have noticed the new variation that I have added called “Management Lessons from Life/Event of”... It’s just an effort to have something refreshing over the time. Also gives me a chance to use my SIBM MBA to some strategic use J

Coming months, I also plan to write about the CSR I support Blossom—Amdocs India CSR who are doing fantastic work for the community and young children to be more specific.

So, keep reading and Feel free to give comments for improvement J I follow what Emerson said: "Every man I meet is my superior in some way, In that, I learn of him."

Thank you for your time spent... Appreciate it!!!
 

No comments: